The German Shepherd Handbook was written by a Micheal Topscott, a German Shepherd Expert, in which he reveals how to one can turn a German Shepherd into a happy, healthy and well-behaved German Shepherd.
The Handbook covers a quick introduction of the the breed, things which you must do before you bring your German Shepherd home and the required qualities you must have to raise a German Shepherd. Furthermore, it also covers important behavioral difference between American and German bloodline, what is the breed standard and what are the difference between the White and the Black German Shepherd.
Micheal Topscott in his Handbook also points that whether German Shepherd is right for you, how do you find and choose the right German Shepherd for you, how do you select the best breeder or shelter, whether you should get a male or a female and what you should consider if you are adopting one.
Things such as how to find the best food for you GSD, feeding your German Shepherd and how much, how and when to switch from puppy food to adult food, best supplements and are they necessary? and foods not be give to your GSD which may cause fatal seizures are also discussed by Micheal Topscott.
Micheal Topscott also has an entire chapter in his book on one can making your home safe and eliminating possible dangers, things you better get rid of that are harmful to your dog.
The Handbook also has the the top training tips and insider tips for training your GSD to obey your commands, how to handle a stubborn German Shepherd that won’t listen to you commands, how to stop your German Shepherd from non-stop barking at other dogs and stop biting problems.
Micheal Topscott has also informed that one can should do keep their GSD clean and healthy, the right way to comb your GSD, taking care of your German Shepherd’s teeth, nails & ears and how often you need to bathe your German Sheperd.
The eighth chapter of the Handbook informs us which important vaccinations the GSD must get, dealing with German Shepherd hip and ear problems, preventing your German Shepherd from vomiting and getting gastric torsion and the things you need to have at home for treatment of things like bee stings and burns, and other first-aid tips.
The German shepherd Handbook is an e-book delivered over the web.
Along with The German shepherd Handbook you will also get the following 8 e-books free:
- Part Friend,Part Family: An amazing dog training resource jam-packed with training tips and with a big section on understanding your dog.
- Dog Diet – The Right Food For Your Dog:This 86-page eBook explains your dog’s nutritional needs and how you can satisfy them.
- Dog Bite Prevention: World class trainer’s tips to raising a well behaved dog that don’t bite without your command! This 95-page eBook is jam-packed with tips.
- 5 Dog Training Myths: Special report reveals the 5 dog training myths your GSD needs you to know!
- Dog Care Duty: This book will provide you with all the support and guidance you need to be successful at taking care of your dog.
- Pamper Your Dog: Pamper Your Dog unleashes 130 recipes for tasty treats and meals for your canine friend that are sure to have your dog salivating. You cook for yourself and your family, so don’t ignore your most faithful of friends.
- The A-Z Of Dog Names: If you are getting a new pup and are stuck for names then this book is for you.Split into multiple sections such as names for black dogs, white dogs, female and male dogs, big dogs and many more, this book will make it a whole lot easier to choose a name to suit your new dog’s color, size, and personality.
- Revisions & Extras: The German Shepherd Handbook will be updated and revised in the future, and when it is you will get instant access to the new edition at no extra cost!Also, as soon as a new bonus or extra is added, you will have access to it in the download area.
CLICK HERE to Get your Handbook.
Note: The Handbook comes with a 60-day trail period. If you decide during that period to get a refund you will get a full refund.
The orders of German Shepherd Handbook are processed by CLICKBANK®.ClickBank uses world’s strongest security and anti-fraud features available , which are approved by the Better Business Bureau, and they also protect you by their money back guarantee policy. Moreover, they never store your financial data in their system.